Monday, August 8, 2022

Imminent Danger

I'd plan to take a break from working on another book, but my fiction critique writing group has encouraged me to finish the book I started in late 2019. The one where the plot line was about a supervirus being developed in a Chinese biotech lab ... and in March 2020 I decided no one would read the book, or even believe I'd come up with this idea before learning about the Novel Corona Virus. While finishing Deadly Secrets, I revisted Imminent Danger. I have new characters with a slightly different plot line while keeping most of what I'd written in late 2019 through March 2020. So much has happened over the last 2-1/2 years that I don't know what this story is about. That question is something an author has to ask at the beginning and throughout the writing process. With this book, I have only a hint of an idea and will let the characters take the story and run with it. The story still begins with a ship headed to the Port of Savannah. The deadly virus is on board . . . Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment