Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Review from a reader in Florida

Touching comments continue to come in via personal emails. Below is part of one such note:
 
Wow!  Just wow!  From start to finish.  As a crime/mystery book lover, I've read hundreds, maybe thousands, and would rank M.E.Maki right up there with my favorite dozen authors.  The ones I anxiously await and delightfully secure sequels.  Glad you are working on your next one - I'll be looking for it.  You have touched on some really contemporary topics, which is pretty rare.  And given a fresh treatment to the old standards.

 I am so thankful to these readers who take the time to let me know not only that they enjoyed the book, but what they enjoyed about it. So helpful as I work on the next adventure facing Caitlyn and Ethan.

No comments:

Post a Comment