Saturday, September 12, 2015

The Seed Was Planted

Sometime in the late 1990s, my sister had a neighbor who was overly possessive of her young daughter. The neighboring family seemed nice enough, but then something went very wrong. One day my sister called telling me the couple had broken up and the daughter was always "sick." The father tried to get help from the pediatrician's office and the school, to no avail. It was a sad situation. 

My sister called me a while later and described what she had learned. She said, "You need to write about this!"

The seed planted that day didn't take root until ten years later. It then took another seven years to grow to fruition. 

An Unexpected Death, a Caitlyn Jamison Mystery is the result. I hope readers will enjoy Caitlyn's adventures as she solves . . . an unexpected death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment